Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

In which THIS is overheard...

Yes, I know you're all sick of the photos (except YOU. And maybe YOU. You know who you are), but I can't help myself...

My parents and the kids were watching a little image slideshow today in which I included a few shots from past Easters. It was all oohs and ahhs, right up until this image popped up. It's The Brownie wearing her first Easter dress, as well as this expression:


auto 012



"What is THAT look for?" asks my mom in mock horror.

"Oh," says The Brownie offhandedly. "That's the face that gets Daddy to do things."

"Well," says my mom, as the image gave way to one taken yesterday. "Then what's THAT one?"




misc 125


Without a pause, The Brownie replies, "That's how I look when I'm sick of him."

I was the only person in the room who didn't know whether to laugh or not.

Yours,
From Somewhere on the Masthead


Comments:
Hahahahaha - out of the mouths of babes. Someone has you wrapped around her little finger. She's a beautiful little girl.......boy 'o boy, are you in trouble.
 
I was reading your blog at work today, and everytime I tried to comment, Internet Explorer froze on me! Doh. Anyway, your daughter is adorably cute, and is developing a great sense of humor at such a young age! I'm sure she got that from you.
 
I showed the picture of the Young Brownie to my wife last night. She thought it was one of the cutest things she's seen -- on a par with a cute picture of his daughter that Henry posted on his site.

Between you and Henry, my hand is being forced: How long can I hold out in this babyless existence?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares