Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

In Which I Count to 11...


I don't know what you were doing 11 years ago this weekend, but I was kinda busy:



wedding


Hands down the best thing I've ever done, and the doorway to every good thing I have in my life right now.

I know a lot of people, for whatever reason, don't feel that way about their marriage, but I do.

And yes, I know how lucky I am.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see if I can get any luckier...

Yours,
From Somewhere on the Masthead


Comments:
Have you told HER your secret identity yet?

;-)

Nice post. I feel the same about my wife. Good luck with the procuring of the goodies.
 
Awww. How sweet. Happy anniversary!
 
Smooth moves, Magazine Man. Smooth moves.
 
That's probably the smoothest looking "you may kiss the bride" I've ever seen.

I like the look on the priests face.

Congrats!
 
I could probably think of some rude comment to bubble over the priests head...instead, I'll just say Happy Anniversary.
 
That's just lovely. The picture looks just like a greetings card, one that I would buy. I haven't posted before (I lurk - and enjoy - and I imagine there are many others like me.) Congratulations, and may your next eleven be charmed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares