Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Road Trip Report #4: PURGATORY

hang

So. Very. Hung. Over.

Picture is funny to me. Makes me look bald like my brother altho am not. Have plenty of hair left on my head.

Also on my tongue, now.

Did hangovers feel different when i was younger and stupider? I think they must. Don't remember feeling this run over before when hangovers reegular feature of my waking life.

Was fine, really was, right up until i lost consciousness, and by the i woke up about five houra later, the hang had pretty set in.

As always there's the "wh-where am i?" moment of disorientation, followed by the reflexive action of sitting up so GOd can smite you good with an almighty sledge hammer right in your eyeball.

Absinthe is good but sort like cross btween big liquid green licorice whip and half a can of turpentine (of whch the active ingrdient in the wormwood is a chemical relation. A close one).

Green in all sorts of ways

QWrote a really good blog entry last night while drinking. Best fucking thing ever. CAnnot find it on my lap this morning.

Meant to say laptop.

My stomach has been replaced by a giant lava lamp.

Must...get...big...greasy...breakfst

Yrs.
From Somwhere


Comments:
Oh my god. I love drunk Magazine Man posts. My favorite sentence:

"Was fine, really was, right up until i lost consciousness, and by the i woke up about five houra later, the hang had pretty set in."

Hahaha. MORE!
 
Can't. Stop. Laughing! That was the best post I've read in a long, long time. Ranks right up there with Nickersons Vlog's. Here's hoping you find the druken post, THAT I gotta see.
 
Lemons ... plenty of lemons.
 
I think everyone is missing the most obvious point here: WE CAN SEE A PICTURE OF HIS FACE CLEARLY! It really must be a brutal hangover if he forgot to keep his face in the shadows...just that much out of focus. It's like when Spiderman lost his mask on the train and he didn't realize it......

I was really interested in trying some of that Absinthe (had neva heard of it before your post)..now.....not so sure.......

I'm with Shane - more please.
 
Purgatory is right... poor MM!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?