Monday, November 14, 2005

 

In Which We Have a Download Update...


For those of you who have not been able to hear The Hairball Express via Putfile, here's a link to the Internet Archve where, unless I am very much mistaken, you can download the files for your listening pleasure.

Part I is here.

Part II is here.

NOW: Part III is here.

If this doesn't work, let me know.

I don't know what I'll be able to do about it--except email you 16 MB worth of me talking (and who wants THAT in their inbox?)--but let me know anyway.

Yours,
From Somewhere on the Masthead


Comments:
works! *boogie*
 
This is terrific! Thomas had some fine moments there. :)

I can't wait for my 4 yr old niece to come over at Christmas time - I'll be playing Hairball Express for her, she'll love it.
 
Bless your heart for finding a solution for the others on the list (myself included) who couldn't enjoy the fun.

Dowloading now so I can enjoy the story on my iPod tonight!

Hugs! and Thanks!!!!
Melissa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares